Business Management Solutions
Critical decisions. Well informed.
Making strong decisions about the direction of your business requires an intimate understanding of the financial performance of your dealer network. Snap-on Business Solutions provides business management services that give you the information you and your network need to measure performance, manage operations and processes, and plan the steps you should take to meet your objectives.
Combining leading-edge tools with local market knowledge and language support, our solutions deliver accurate, timely, flexible information to your user communities, when they need it and how they want it.
Features of our business management services include:
- Monthly import of data from dealer management systems
- Interface files available from more than eighty European dealer management systems
- Dealer data mapped to guarantee consistency and accuracy
- Two-level data validation process to ensure clean data is used in reports
- Output reports available in pdf and Excel formats
- Data also available for on-line ad hoc analysis
- All European languages and currencies supported
- Process flow for data submissions can be set according to user preferences
- Dashboard can focus attention on key performance indicator data by channel
- Users can monitor dealer performance against a number of averages (region, group, national, stars, etc.)
- All dealer organizational structures and multi-brand permutations catered for
Critical benefits achieved through use of our business management services include:
- Measure both network and individual dealer performance. Regular monitoring of network performance identifies trends in new and used vehicle sales plus dealer financial performance in parts and service channels.
- Know the status of the network and improve its performance. By monitoring your status against accurate benchmark data, and by tapping Snap-on's consultancy expertise, you can initiate detailed investigation into the status of your network. This allows you to produce action plans to improve performance at both the overall network and individual dealership levels.
- Full integration with other Snap-on services. Can be integrated with Riskstream and other services to provide a total measurement and performance improvement package.
- Clear, simple, and easy to use. Dealer submission of data is simplified by configurable process flow, while mapping of DMS data simplifies dealer submissions and provides consistently accurate data.